Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's New???

Here is a quick update on what is new in my life:


About 9 weeks ago I joined Weight Watchers with my cousins, then about a month after that my mom joined with me! I have really enjoyed the program. I feel like I am not deprived of any of the foods I want, but yet I am more aware of what I am eating and how much I am eating. I have lost a little over 13 pounds so far. The weight loss has been a little slower than I thought, but at least I feel like I am in control and it is slowly coming off.

Moving Day!!!
My cousin Jodie and I moved to Queen Creek about a month ago. My aunt Debi and Uncle Terri built a new house and because the housing market is so bad right now they were unable to sale their old house before the new one was done. They were so nice to allow Jodie and I to live in their old house until it sales. It is a very nice, big house and I feel very privileged to live here for the time being. My mom came over one Friday morning and helped me decorate my room. I was really happy the way it turned out.





Family Time
After I got all settled in to my new place I invited my family over for a B-B-Q and pool party. It was a lot of fun to host my own party.






Skylar, Ethan, and Malissa chillin


Dallin torturing his girlfriend Amanda


Dad is the master B-B-Qer in our family


Mom made some really yummy brownies


We made our own band, and we pretty much ROCK!!!







Do Blondes Really Have More Fun!?

So I have slowly started to become blonde by putting more and more highlights in my hair. A couple days ago I got my hair done and I am officially more blonde than I am red. So I guess I'll find out!!!

I have very thick unruly hair, but my cousin Dusti (who has a hair salon in Queen Creek) always does a great job. Thanks Dusti!!!









4 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

WoW, you look great as a blonde! it looks like you family does a ton of stuff together still. How fun is that!

Brent and Brooke said...

Love the blonde Emily! I need to come and see your new room. I love the way you decorated, it is very cute. I like your bed and rug. Em 13 pounds, that's amazing! You are doing so awesome! You look so great.

Maria said...

Emily,
Congrats on the new place, (good job decorating), the 13 lbs. lost (you look awesome), and the blond hair (I LOVE it).

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Emily,
You are going to be having fun 24/7 from now on! You are looking grrrrreat and somewhat sophisticated. You know that Elmo loves all that red in your bedroom....what a good decorator you are!
And....what a special grand daughter you are too!
Love ya,
G-ma Elmo