Monday, July 7, 2008

Third Time's A Charm, I HOPE!!!!



Well it happened again! My throat started bleeding at 12:30 on Sunday morning and it didn't stop until 7:ooam when I went into my third surgery in less than 3 weeks! It was a horrible night/morning. I am so glad it is over, but this means soft foods for at least another week and I have to take it really easy so it doesn't happen again. I am so sad, I was so ready to go back to work and get back to my normal life this week. I'll make it though, and I am so grateful for my mom who has been with me through the worst of these past 3 weeks.

2 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

Emily!!! Again! That is so scary. You better not do that again. How sad that you have to go through that again.

Amy said...

Yuk! I heard about what you have been going through! I am so sorry! I hope you are recovered so soon!