Thursday, June 12, 2008

SoCal So Fun!!!

I took Kelsey, Stephen, and Skylar on a fun ROADTRIP to Southern California.



We spent the first few days at Huntington Beach. I love the beach! We bought a couple of boogie boards and had so much fun riding the waves.















We also had fun playing in the sand and relaxing on the shore.



Sorry there is no pictures of me at the beach, I don't trust the kids with my camera when there is sand and water involved.



Even though we put a lot of sunblock on, we ALL end up getting sunburned. Kesley and I got it the worse. We went to Wal-Green's our second night there and bought two bottles of Aloe Vera, and we almost used all of it up.

Then on the third day we traveled an hour and a half to Six Flags, Magic Mountain!!!
It would have been a little better if we weren't so sun burned, but we had fun. My favorite ride was Tatsu!
It feels like you are flying!!!

2 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! we did magic mountain last year with our kids...We went the day after labor day and NOONE was there! we rode ride after ride after ride until we got sick!

Brent and Brooke said...

Tatsu! You're so crazy. I almost puked after I got off that ride, remember! What a fun roadtrip! Love the pictures!