Sunday, May 18, 2008

Movie Weekend

This weekend I saw two new movies in the theater. On Friday I went with my cousins, Jodie, Brooke, and Jamie, and saw The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. I thought it was good and well worth my time and money. I must say though, I liked the first one better. On Saturday I took Stephen to see Speed Racer. In my opinion is should have been called Speed Snoozer! It was way to long and boring for a kids movie. It lasted over two hours and I actually fell asleep during part of it. Stephen enjoyed it, so maybe its more for the kids, but its hard for the adults to sit still.

1 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

Great Blog Emily! I'm glad you found my blog! Now we can keep in touch a little better and you can see just how crazy my life actully gets sometimes! My kids are funny so you may get to read a few funny stories..thanks for finding me!